OK, I got to Chapter four yesterday, and, well, let's just say I am not feeling any particular need to rush out and buy the whole series.
The whinging - she makes a choice, but is unwilling to just accept the consequences of that choice It's all bitch bitch whine moan. Bah.
The whole "mystery boy" thing. Call me crazy, but I just don't think it's that attractive for a boy to act like he hates me. Even if it's only some of the time. I suspect that instead of reacting the way she does (knees melting, all gooey fascination), I'd be about ready to knee him. Hard. In a place which would hurt even a sparkly vampire. He's a prat. She should be paying more attention to the nice boys...
Which brings me to the next point. Did someone spray this girl with major pheromones or something? Seriously, no one ever noticed her before, and now suddenly every boy in the greater Forks area is panting at her knees like a bunch of lapdogs. It's ridiculous.
Also, the 'one flaw' thing is annoying. She's brainy and smart and apparently smells like hot sex to every teen boy in the area, she listens to classical music, and aces biology, but that's all ok, because she's clumsy. See? She has a flaw. Clumsy. Bah. Could you be more ham-fisted?
Let's find out, shall we?
Oh, and I'm still annoyed at the whole foreign cars thing.
The whinging - she makes a choice, but is unwilling to just accept the consequences of that choice It's all bitch bitch whine moan. Bah.
The whole "mystery boy" thing. Call me crazy, but I just don't think it's that attractive for a boy to act like he hates me. Even if it's only some of the time. I suspect that instead of reacting the way she does (knees melting, all gooey fascination), I'd be about ready to knee him. Hard. In a place which would hurt even a sparkly vampire. He's a prat. She should be paying more attention to the nice boys...
Which brings me to the next point. Did someone spray this girl with major pheromones or something? Seriously, no one ever noticed her before, and now suddenly every boy in the greater Forks area is panting at her knees like a bunch of lapdogs. It's ridiculous.
Also, the 'one flaw' thing is annoying. She's brainy and smart and apparently smells like hot sex to every teen boy in the area, she listens to classical music, and aces biology, but that's all ok, because she's clumsy. See? She has a flaw. Clumsy. Bah. Could you be more ham-fisted?
Let's find out, shall we?
Oh, and I'm still annoyed at the whole foreign cars thing.